Hockey Trainers Ontario is a not-for-profit organization incorporated in the Province of Ontario, Canada. Our mission is:
- To educate people in the prevention, recognition and management of hockey-related injuries.
- To promote risk management, injury management and safety education program for the sport of Hockey in Ontario.
- Seek support from and work cooperativity with other organizations, groups, and individuals, whose aims and objectives are consistent with those of the Corporation.
- To seek and accept donations, gifts, legacies and bequests for the purpose of furthering the Corporation's objects.
- Other complementary purposes not inconsistent with these objectives.